Vehicle Registration Services - DVLA Admin Services; DVLA Advice

Overview of services

HOME  (overview)
Buy a Forms/Admin service
> Type approval number
 About and Contact




Database provider:

Type Approval Number for your Car


What is a type Approval Number?

The European Union (EU; also known as EC or CE in France) allocates a type approval number to every vehicle type and that is its 'pass' that tells European governments and road transport authorities like the DVLA that the vehicle is fit for on-road use in the EU.

Do I need one?

There are various needs and uses Europe-wide and even worldwide, for the ECWVTA number or 'type approval number' for your vehicle.

How to obtain a search through our database for EC type approval...

Option 1 - for 25

Order now - Complete a short web page form and press submit to see payment options.

Option 2 - for 65

Buy an ICOC (Independent Certificate of Conformity) for your vehicle - click here for the ICOC page





For a car, van or bike ...

Call now -

0117 902 8656  
07795 423598



ICOC (Independent Certificate of Conformity) for Land Rover export to Malta -

" Thank you for your CoC which was accepted by the Maltese authorities for my Landrover Defender registration  yesterday."


Tony, Malta






HOME  |  About and Contact  |   Independent Certificate of Conformity (ICOC)  |  NOVA help  |  IVA test booking